/ NUMBER OF TREATMENTS
once a week for five or six appointments
IMPROVES SKIN ELASTICITY AND STIMULATES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
Carboxytherapy is carbon dioxide therapy. The treatment, depending on the effect we want to achieve, consists in intradermal or subcutaneous, precise application of controlled doses of medical carbon dioxide by injection.
Carboxytherapy is widely used, and numerous studies have confirmed its effectiveness in many areas. This is an excellent method for face and body therapy.
The carboxytherapy for the face is a rejuvenating treatment that combines anti-wrinkle, firming and smoothing effect.
deep and extensive cellulite on every area of the body
cellulite on the buttocks, thighs, stomach
stretch marks after pregnancy
stretch marks on the abdomen, thighs, hips, buttocks, breasts, arms
c section scars
excess belly fat
excess body fat on the so-called love handles
adipose tissue resistance to exercise and diet
DURING THE TREATMENT
Carboxytherapy of the face is based on a precise injection of a dose of carbon dioxide (CO2), which penetrates directly into the dermis. The gas is introduced with a thin needle and rapidly spreads inside the tissue, causing the fully intended inflammation.
Thus, carboxytherapy for the face triggers natural defense processes that initiate the process of deep auto-regeneration of cell renewal. What's more - already during the application of carbon dioxide, the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients increases.
• Active bacterial, viral (herpes), fungal and parasitic diseases,
• Skin inflammation,
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding,
• Heart, lung, liver and kidney failure,
• Having had a stroke and myocardial infarction,
• Condition after organ transplant or removal,
• Blood diseases (e.g. anemia, haemophilia),
• Peripheral vascular diseases (e.g. atherosclerosis, thrombophlebitis)
• Neoplastic diseases and a period of 5 years from their complete recovery,
• Rheumatoid arthritis,
• Unstable diabetes and hypertension,
• Taking certain medications (e.g. blood thinners),
• Tendency to develop keloids,
• Increased body temperature.
Local contraindications for carboxytherapy are:
• Soft tissue fillers, botulinum toxin and threads are a contraindication in the treatment area,
• Endiometrosis and menstruation are a contraindication to procedures in the abdominal area,
Varicose veins are a contraindication to the procedure in the area of the lower limbs.
The main effects of Carboxytherapy treatment on the face:
Deep skin revitalization
Reduction of bags and dark circles under the eyes
Restoring colour of the face
Face lifting (firming)