/ NUMBER OF TREATMENTS
once a week for five or six appointments
IMPROVES SKIN ELASTICITY AND STIMULATES COLLAGEN PRODUCTION
The skin around the eyes is delicate and its thickness is only 0.3-0.5mm. Therefore, the visible signs of aging, fatigue and stress appear under the eyes in early thirties. Carboxytherapy under the eyes is a treatment that effectively counteracts them - regardless of age!
wrinkles under the eyes and around the eyes
bags and dark circles under the eyes
puffiness and swollen skin under the eyes
sagging skin under the eyes
tired skin around the eyes / under the eyes
dry and grey skin around eyes
DURING THE TREATMENT
Carboxytherapy under the eyes is a procedure that induces natural defence and regenerative processes caused by an increase in the concentration of carbon dioxide at the level of the dermis. The method is based on the controlled and safe injection of medical carbon dioxide using a thin needle.
As a result of the injection, the desired inflammation occurs, during which natural defence processes are activated, thanks to which:
the flow of blood, oxygen and nutrients increases
the dermis is cleansed of deposits and toxins
blood vessels dilate
the production of collagen and elastin increases
Carboxytherapy for the eyes is a painless procedure, although in a few cases it may cause slight discomfort - it all depends on the individual level of sensitivity. Carboxytherapy for the eyes takes about 15 minutes and does not require any special preparation on your part.
• Active bacterial, viral (herpes), fungal and parasitic diseases,
• Skin inflammation,
• Pregnancy and breastfeeding,
• Heart, lung, liver and kidney failure,
• Having had a stroke and myocardial infarction,
• Condition after organ transplant or removal,
• Blood diseases (e.g. anemia, haemophilia),
• Peripheral vascular diseases (e.g. atherosclerosis, thrombophlebitis)
• Neoplastic diseases and a period of 5 years from their complete recovery,
• Rheumatoid arthritis,
• Unstable diabetes and hypertension,
• Taking certain medications (e.g. blood thinners),
• Tendency to develop keloids,
• Increased body temperature.
Local contraindications for carboxytherapy are:
• Soft tissue fillers, botulinum toxin and threads are a contraindication in the treatment area,
• Endiometrosis and menstruation are a contraindication to procedures in the abdominal area,
Varicose veins are a contraindication to the procedure in the area of the lower limbs.
Carboxytherapy under the eyes is an anti-wrinkle treatment that combines smoothing and firming effects by stimulating and rebuilding collagen fibres.
provides deep skin revitalization
smoothes wrinkles around the eyes
reduces bags and dark circles under the eyes
brightens and moisturizes the skin under the eyes
restores a fresh and rested look
provides a younger appearance