The Lumiderm device is an innovative apparatus used in carboxytherapy. Carboxytherapy uses carbon dioxide, also called „miraculous gas”, which is recognized by many specialists as the biggest breakthrough in aesthetic medicine.
Carboxytherapy’s additional advantage is high profitability of treatments and physiological safety of using CO2.
Procedures do not require any recuperation period and can be performed regardless of season, insolation or the ambient temperature.
Carbon dioxide therapy ties excellently and optimizes different procedures as well as does not collide with such procedures as botullinum toxin, fillers or laser-based procedures.
• stimulates induction process of collagen and elastin
• invigorates regeneration and cellular metabolism
• intensifies microcirculation through active angiogenesis
• improves blood vessel flow
• invigorates oxidation and nutrition of tissues
• neutralises swelling
• stimulates healing of skin
• strong lipolytic and anti-cellulite effects
• interacts with different procedures
• face fat accumulations (lower eye-lid fat-packets, double chin, puffed cheeks)
• adipose tissue excess (stomach, sides, thighs, buttocks, britches, kness, arms)
• improving firmness and rejuvenation of face, eyelids, neck and cleavage skin
• relaxation of breats, arms, stomach and hands
• therapy of scars and stretch-marks
• under-eye shadows, facial lines, eye-area swelling
• balding and hair loss
• psioriasis, eczema and skin allergies
• Fully certified Polish device
• Laparoscopic gas with medical certification
• Made with resiliant materials
• Intuitive controls through English, Polish or German menu
• Precise, electronic dose control
• Painlessness guaranteed by low gas stream velocity
• Wide assortment of doses and stream velocities ensuring expected results
• Built-in automatic vent system guaranteeing highest safety of the procedure
• Ability to perform any technique (big deposits, mesotherapy)
Lumiderm Carboxytherapy procedures effects
tags: #carboxytherapy, #mesotherapy, #carbo_dioxide, #CO2, #cosmetology, #aesthetic_cosmetology, #aesthetic_procedures, #cellulite, #stretch_marks, #scar_removal